Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!
Happiest of birthday wishes to my sister, The L.A.W. My sister is a riddle wrapped in a mystery hidden deep within an enigma guarded by a steep cliff & a jaguar, & has always been viewed the least emotional person I know. That said, she had crazy bride eyes on her wedding day, & is as ridiculous & silly around her daughter, my niece, as any mother is around an adorable almost two-year-old girl. Which makes the riddle, the mystery, & the enigma of The L.A.W. all the more impenetrable. Happy birthday, Lisa!

Project PARAFFIN
The code name for my first attempt at penning a novel has been selected. Project PARAFFIN commences on New Year's Day. ("MOAB" is thanked for its participation & will be filed away for some future use.) I fully expect to loathe the word "paraffin" by New Year's Eve 2012, but this change of tack has to happen sometime, & the sooner the better since 'tis already years overdue. Prepare thyself for PARAFFIN.

Grow or die.

But first, I must finish the current tier of Project PALINDROME. No skipping ahead, jerk!

The Rebel Black Dot Christmas Song of the Day
Dance Hall Crashers, "North Pole" from The Old Record (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: