Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to my friend, partner, & source of endless motivation, K. Steeze! You cannot hope to stop K. Steeze, nor can you hope even to contain him; his boundless energy is a wonder to behold. His creative moxie is pugnacious & yet inviting. He's a filmmaker, a musician, a writer, & an impresario. He's more than a triple threat! He is also the fearless leader of Blue Tree Whacking, & amongst my dearest friend. Being his friend is a privilege & a pleasure. Happy birthday, Kevin!

Later today I shall be bound for (almost) the West Coast, Salem, Oregon, which will be the farthest west I'll have ever been. (At present, my most westward point is Portland, Oregon, which is mere fifteen minutes of longitude west of San Francisco.) I'm leaving the R.B.D.S.O.T.D. in charge while I'm gone, & I fully expect to return & find that The Secret Base's celebration of SKApril hasn't missed a beat.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day: SKApril
Edna's Goldfish, "I'm Your Density" from Before You Knew Better… (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: George McFly is the perfect romantic rĂ´le model for any ska kid.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

thanks for the high praise, Mike! It's a wild ride, and I'm just holding on.