Saturday, March 29, 2014

Project MERCATOR

On Friday night at the U. of M.-Flint History Department's eleventh annual History Quiz Night, a community event that is attended by far more burghers & alumni than undergraduates, my team, the unfortunately named Misty Beavers, earned the victory. More to follow, circumstance allowing.

"Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!"

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Queen, "We Are the Champions" from Greatest Hits (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: In tribute to my fellow Misty Beavers & our fearless leader, Red Patton.

"We are the champions, my friends,
And we'll keep on fightin' 'til the end.
We are the champions!
We are the champions!
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world!…

"I consider it a challenge before the whole human race,
And I'd never lose!…"

No comments: