Thursday, December 25, 2014

Urbi et Orbi | Autobahn

I am returned from "Midnight Mass," which this year was moved an hour earlier to eleven o'clock. I ferried a woman I know from the parish, Mike Bravo, & her son, Echo Bravo, to & from Mass, which of course greatly lengthened my travel time. I mention this neither to complain nor to boast, merely to convey to you the power of prayer. I keep a Saint Christopher prayer card in the Lumi, the Distaff Son of the Mousemobile & at the beginning of my day's travels I recite the prayer printed on it, which includes the line: "Teach me, O Lord, to use my car for others' need." Ask & ye shall receive. I am afforded many such opportunities, & with each I more & more grateful for His mercies. Praise be to the God of hosts!

Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night! The Christ is born!

No comments: