Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 341.6 lbs
This weigh-in: 342.8 lbs.
Difference: +1.2 lbs.

Well, at least I'm consistent. It's a terrible consistency, but at least in this case it represents two steps forward & one step back, which I suppose is better than one step forward & two steps back. I blame this week's results on a weekend trip to Xanadu, which featured disruption to my schedule & diet & plentiful desserts. I freely admit that at this juncture I simply lack the willpower not to eat my mother's chocolate chip cookies whenever she bakes them.

There's nothing for it but to begin again & strive to do better.

Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
"Weird Al" Yankovic, "I Love Rocky Road" from "Weird Al" Yankovic (The Last Angry Blob)

No comments: