Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' Yesterday

Samstag, 12. Mai
P!nk, "So What" from Funhouse (The Last Angry Man)

Commentary: The good news is the marriage that P!nk sings of being so imperiled in "So What" (2008) endures to this day (2018), after counseling & reconciliation, & has even produced two children. Here's hoping P!nk & her husband help lead each other to Heaven, which is the first duty of every husband to his wife & the first duty of every wife to her husband.
"So, so what?
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm havin' more fun,
And now that we're done,
I'm gonna show you tonight!
I'm alright, I'm just fine,
And you're a tool!
So, so what?
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight…"

No comments: