Wednesday, February 21, 2024

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' Yesterday

Dienstag, 20. Februar
Reel Big Fish, "Last Show" from We're Not Happy 'til You're Not Happy (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: Am I terrified of worldly success because I listen to Reel Big Fish or do I listen to Reel Big Fish because I'm terrified of worldly success?
"I don't want fame, I don't want money,
I just want to have fun again,
I don't want girls, or backstage parties,
I just want to feel like we're friends…

"I never thought I would hate music,
I never thought I would hate you,
But every day his feels more like a
Job I don't even want to do, well,
I think i've learned my lesson:
I'll never follow my dreams again…

"Did we do it for the money?
Did we do it because we were bored?
I was better off with what I had before
And that was nothing,
That was nothing at all!

"This is the last show I will ever play with you, This is the end of what you put me through, The last show I will ever play with you…"

No comments: