Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Anything I could say of any consequence about today's anniversary I said in The Newsletter. God bless America.

Yesterday was Lindsay's birthday. The card was very well-received, as was the phone call. When I mean to be, I can be rather adept.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
Tuesday's...
36. Celebrating our anniversary, even it it's only been a few months, earns major bonus points.
I remember the day I met Lindsay; I remember the date. I remember the terrible night we saw Hannibal and she eviscerated me. I mentioned the anniversary of our meeting and she seemed surprised I remembered. I remember everything.

Today's...
37. I love it when you're sweaty.
Man, she must love me all the time then, because I'm the bastard who helped invent Sweating Like A Wilson.

No comments: