Monday, September 9, 2002

I attended a truly great party at David's new apartment on Saturday night. It was the perfect atmosphere, the perfect number of people, within that number the perfect number of people I already knew, the perfect amount of drinking. A grand time standing around and talking to people I don't see very often. Aided by Bacchus, a number of them were extrememly happy to see me, which is a boost to the ol' ego. Man oh man, it was fun.

Also this weekend, I was told that the smoking of some good pot reminder the smoker of me. It was explained that the quality of the pot spoke to my well known insistance on quality. Nevertheless, I think this is the very first time I have even been associated with pot to anyone anywhere in any way.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
35. I like it when you tell me what you're thinking, even if you don't know yourself.
The last time I told her what was on my mind, it got my in trouble. I was staring off into space and she asked me, "What?" Before I even thought about it, I turned to her and said, "I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong." An intense and meaningful discussion followed. Now, that it not to say that the above is not true. Maybe then it was time we discussed some things, her departure being very near at that point. I like this one.

No comments: