Thursday, September 12, 2002

Remember kids, if you see something you don't like on the internet (yes, they do have the internet on computers now), just resist the temptation to look at it. Of course, if I'm doing something that somebody doesn't like, it would be unreasonable to ask to ask them to simply not look at it. Better to ask me to stop doing what they don't like. Wacky.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
38. It's best to consult your gal pals for gift ideas.
Ha ha! Wrong! Radio Free Wilson, the ska and punk mix CDs I compiled and burned for her before she moved to Berkeley, was an entirely male-conceived idea. Okay, so a mix tape is not anything new, but no gal pals were consulted. And, man oh man, you should have seen her reaction; one of the greatest moments of my life. For a more typical guy and a more typical girl, though, consulting probably isn't a bad idea.

I've woken up no later than 8:30 for the past six days. The only hard part is a two-hour drowsy spell from 10pm-midnight. After midnight, I gt my second wind and it's hard to go to sleep before 2 or 2:30.

No comments: