Friday, September 6, 2002

I'm back from DC. The drive was actually really fun. I start to get bored when I drive anywhere by myself, but since I had to minimally concentrate on the truck ahead of me, I was alert and engaged the entire time. I wish I'd brought more than eight CDs, though. I actually talked to people on the plane home, a first for me. Not a life-altering experience, but noteworthy nevertheless.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
34. Discussion of ex-gf's and ex-bf's should be avoided at all times.
I disagree. Why? Because I want to know everything. I just do, it's how I am. This isn't about jealousy or inadequacy, just curiosity. I want to know about Marrying Mike and what made him so precious to her. For good or for ill, you can tell a lot about a person by his associates. So, by knowing something about the guys she has dated, I could learn more about her. Of course, for my part the closest thing I've ever had to a girlfriend is Psycho Hose Beast. However, if you ask I'll tell you everything I know about her. It isn't a "knowledge is power" ego trip, I just like knowing things. And I'm secure enough to not freak out... too much.

No comments: