Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I just finished Season 3 of Deep Space Nine. The proper words of praise do not exist. And at the same time, fuck. I mean, the journey from "The Search, Part I" to "The Adversary" is amazing, but now I'm left to wait until August for "The Way of the Warrior" and the glories of the fourth season. Aw, crap. At least Sisko was finally promoted to Captain. Captain Benjamin Lafayette Sisko. Damn right.

Lindsay and I didn't talk on the phone for four weeks (late April/mid May). However, since reestablishing contact, she always calls me. I never have to call her. (She called a couple minutes ago and I'm on the phone with her right now.) It's weird. Every time I begin to think I should call, the phone rings and there she is. I'm not complaining, I just think it's slightly weird.

Catwoman
Ed Brubaker is the best writer in comics today. It's obvious as soon as you read a single issue of Catwoman. And Cameron Stewart's art is none too shabby either.

No comments: