Thursday, June 12, 2003

No joy with Sardine, but at least I got to watch Donnie Darko again. Superman ice cream is the absolute best.

I don't know when Fishy's tail got so long and flowing, but he's looking quite graceful these days. I definitely need to get him a five gallon tank.

Neutral Man and I lifted on Tuesday; we're going to do it again as soon as he calls. It is truly pathetic how little either of us can lift. I'm just embarrassed. How can I be so weak? Brad's never been an athlete; so, he's covered, but I play Flounder polo three times a week and I'm one of the strongest Flounders. I just don't get it. The only way to remedy the situation is of course to keep lifting and hope no one notices what a little nancy I have become.

And now a moment to contemplate the startling beauty of Lexa Doig.

No comments: