Wednesday, July 2, 2003

And now off to Grand Blanc, where I am commanded to be by mein vater; he needs help with one of the cars. If I'd known I was going to be back tonight, I don't think I would have gone home last weekend. Que sera sera. Still, huzzah! I get to go to Grand Blanc, the most extraordinary place on Earth! Home to all things Blue Tree Whacking, the legacy of both high school crews (GBMB and my droogs), Grand Blanc Swimming and Diving, Sardine's mom, the end of The Watergirl and Army Boy as a unit, and a thousand other wonders and horrors.

I hope to finish A Clockwork Orange this weekend and move on to Atlas Shrugged. Plus, the good ole U.S. of A. turns 227 on Friday! Happy birthday, baby!

You have to look to see it, but Grand Blanc really is like no other place on Earth.

No comments: