Saturday, July 26, 2003

Mom and I saw Seabiscuit this afternoon. I recommend it highly. Also, Elizabeth Banks is beautiful, sort of like a non-evil Parker.

Stay On Target, Stay On Target
Okay, we just did cake and presents for my birthday (which was yesterday). Dad got me a gaggle of his paranoid anti-Muslim books. What the fuck? First of all, my birthday is not the proper time to be spreading your Nazi philosophy, you goose-stepping prick, not that there is a "proper time" to preach hate. More importantly, was this shit on the list? FUCK NO. How many times do we have to go over this? I make a birthday list FOR A REASON. I make a list because I want the things that are on the damned list. This is not rocket science. Please give me the things that are on the list, please do not give me things that are not on the list. The things you give me which are not on the list may be nice (though not in this case), but I made the list expressly because I cannot have the Sun and the Moon and the stars; so, I've had to prioritize. Thus, the ever-loving list of previous mention. This is a simple fucking concept we're dealing with here, folks.

No comments: