Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Pernicious Malaise - An AIM Sample
Me: Hey, Skeeter. I'm bored with everything. Any ideas?
Skeeter: move.
Me: Cool. Thanks!
Skeeter: :)
Skeeter: drink more?
Me: Naw, I'm trying to get less fat.
Me: Plus, as they say on Star Trek, "No effect."
Skeeter: train for the marathon:?
Me: I like it!
Me: Except for the running part.
Me: I'm sure I could walk 26 miles without incident.
Skeeter: there you go.
Skeeter: or you could do the driving marathon
Me: Le Mons?
Me: That would rule!

Then she signed off, because no one loves me and I have no friends.

Bright Future in Sales
I trimmed my sideburns so that they no longer go lower than my earlobes; I also shaved off my imperial. I feel like such a tool. Also, woke up at 7:30 this morning. That was different.

As long as I'm quoting Fountains of Wayne, and thus thinking about Fountains of Wayne, sweet merciful crap, Rachel Hunter looks amazing in the "Stacy's Mom" video!

A Time to Stand
The DVD boxset of the sixth season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine arrived this weekend. God bless you, Ira Steven Behr.

No comments: