Saturday, November 29, 2003

When I woke up this morning, there wer six people here. Now there are three. The house feels empty. But, tomorrow we're putting up the Christmas decorations; so, that will make things seem more festive.

Good news. Battlestar Galactica, the old TV show, sucked. However, now the Sci Fi Channel has produced a new miniseries (some say a backdoor television pilot), Battlestar Galactica. Even though the old show sucked, I was planning on watching it. After what I learned today, though, I can't wait to see the new miniseries. Why? It was written by Ronald D. Moore, excellent writer for both Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Along with erstwhile co-writer Brannon Brage, co-creator and executive producer of Star Trek: Enterprise, Moore was responsible for the TNG series finale, "All Good Things...", as well as the first two movies, Star Trek Generations and Star Trek: First Contact. Plus, he was driving force behind the entire Klingon civil war story line. Based on his past performance, I think Battlestar Galactica, odd a statement as this might seem, has a chance to be really good.

Many people like to argue. Some people think I like to argue. No, I like to fight.

And once again, there is someone sleeping downstairs. That is far and away the worst thing about living at home. I love how my parents taught us to not be selfish or inconsiderate, but then they do this almost every night. Assholes. Worse, hypocrites.

No comments: