Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A couple pieces of terminology I've decided upon. First, I have been signing my emails to the fine folks at Comic Relief "Mike in Exile" instead of the usual "Mike" or "M!ke." However, since this "exile" is in the Lone Star State, I think I shall start referring to my time here not as the Exile, but as the Texile. Secondly, though my family has owned the Lumina since 1995, it has only become my property within the last month; everything old is new again and I've been trying to find a fitting name. She's a rather unremarkable vehicle, but she's mine and I'm trying to do right be her. To this point, the most fitting name I've come up with is the Blumina, since, after all, she's a blue Lumina.

BTW South Song of the Day
Biz Markie, "Just a Friend" via ye olde internet (Mt. Love)

No comments: