Monday, September 25, 2006

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit."

Hat Day!
I think Hat Day is going to catch on in a big way. Be the first one on your block to join in on the fun! All you have to do is wear a hat while eating dinner on Thursday. Yes, it's just that easy! Act now, operators are standing by!

The Victors
In the first half, the Wolverines looked like the team I'd dreaded all through the summer. They were much improved in the second half; I believe this latter display to have been an accurate exemplar of their true abilities. Well done, gentlemen. Also, I have a visceral dislike of the Wisconsin Badgers in general and Barry Alvarez (who is still the AD) in particular; I find the lot of them distasteful. So, hooray for the triumph of the forces of good! Go Blue!

Honolulu Blue Forever
21-62, Mr. Millen, 0-3 on the year. A man with any honor would have admitted his failure and resigned his office years ago.

BTW South Song of the Day
Crash Test Dummies, "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" via iTunes (Mt. Love)

Sunday, September 24
Elvis Presley, "Viva Las Vegas" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Saturday, September 23
Gnarls Barclay, "Crazy" via iTunes (Mt. Love)

Should the Song of the Day be offered sans commentary or should I pipe up when I find a song objectionable and/or laughable? Something I must ponder.

No comments: