Sunday, October 1, 2006

In the Chinese Grand Prix, on the Forumla One circuit, the highest-place finishing American was Scott Speed of the Toro Rosso-Cosworth team at No. 15, one lap behind winner Michael Schumaker. With a name like Speed, how can he possibly justify a fifteenth place finish?

The Victors
The Little Brown Jug is back where it belongs and all is right with the world.

Today is the first day of October and yet the afternoon high is expected to be 92 F; so, I am wearing my Flounders T-shirt because I needed a reminder of home. The Flounders are a unique University of Michigan institution (though I am told a related game is played at the Detroit Athletic Club), and every day that I spend in Texile Michigan seems more and more the paradise I always knew it was. Yes, M!chi!gan!

BTW South Song of the Day
Shakira, "Hips Don't Lie" via iTunes (Mt. Love)

Editorial: Anyone who has ever met a girl knows that hips do, in fact, lie. Hips are quite expert liars.

Saturday, September 30
Aqua, "Back from Mars" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: