Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Vote For Kodos
I received my absentee ballot in Saturday's mail, voted last night, and sent the ballot out in today's mail. Just like Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, "I love democracy." I would never say I get high on voting, I've made fun of far too many people for claiming to get high on life for that, but voting does make me giddy. Hee hee!

BTW South Song of the Day
Monday, October 16
Katia, "Perfect Night" from Can't Stop the Love Sled (T.L.A.M.)

Sunday, October 15
The Hippos, "So Lonely" from Forget the World (Mt. Love)

Commentary: The Mountain of Love and I make the time for the Song of the Day on Sunday; so, both yesterday's and Sunday's Songs of the Day were selected yesterday. The Mountain was prompted to select "So Lonely" by Sting's guest-appearance-within-a-guest-appearance on Studio 60. ("So Lonely" was originally written and performed by The Police.) Even though Sunday's Song of the Day was selected on Monday, I object to the selection of Sunday's Song of the Day as a triute to a happening on Monday, something of which there was no foreknowledge on Sunday. It's Sunday's Song of the Day, not Monday's! Obviously, the Mountain disagrees.

No comments: