Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hat Day!
In my capacity as Captain Thumbs-Up, Aqua-Cadet No. 0003432, I wore my silver Anti-Negativity Helmet (and Official Aquabats! Mask). I may well be the only one, or as the Barenaked Ladies would undoubtedly phrase it, "Am I the only one?," but I love Hat Day!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Proclaimers, "He's Just Like Me" from Born Innocent (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: No nominations so far, you cowards. Then again, mayhap insulting my audience at every turn is not the best way to solicit increased participation from said audience. Nuts to that, you lot are my treasured friends, and if you can't insult your friends whom can you insult? Strangers? You can't go around randomly assailing strangers, we're trying to have a civilization over here! Sorry, kids, I've a responsibility to continue hurling mild invective your way, you know, do my bit for civilization. Nominate songs, ye scurvy dogs!

No comments: