Thursday, June 7, 2007

Today, I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself. Why? Judd Apatow. Last night, the Mountain and I saw Knocked Up, and on only a handful of occasions in my entire life have I had a better time at the movies. My Bog! We live in a world of woe and wonder, but as long as a genius of Apatow's caliber is free to create the wonder shall outweigh the woe. Last night, I, far-famed as The Last Angry Man, felt goodwill toward all men! Truly, what a time to be alive.

Science!
My friends, today we rival the gods themselves: hubrislink!

"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! how infinite in faculty!
...in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god!"
--William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Hamlet, Price of Denmark Act II, Scene II

Science!

No comments: