Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello, Kitty
Initially, I expected my parents' kitty, Tiger, to behave in a manner reminiscent of my beloved Sam, but such is not the case. The more I am exposed to other cats, the more apparent their inferiority becomes. Sam wasn't just unique, he was magnificent. That said, I have come to love Tiger. A few minutes ago, I was forced to leave my easy chair and mount the stairs up to my room, in the process disturbing a peacefully sleeping Tiger. I didn't want to wake her, and I stayed in the chair a full half hour longer than I'd intended. But I was on the phone with Codename: PANDORA until after 1:30 AM last night and I'm bushed; plus, I'd been holding so still for Tiger than my legs had begun to fall asleep. In the end, I upended her as gently as possible and set her down on a warm spot where my legs had been resting. My hope is that she goes right back to sleep, but even if she doesn't I doubt she'll hold a grudge, what with cats having brains the size of walnuts and all.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Dienstag, 25 September
Phish, "Dog Faced Boy" via iTunes (Ki-El)

Commentary: I hate Phish, but not quite as much as I hate Ki-El.

No comments: