Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Parker Posey Appreciation Day
I received the following text message from Skeeter on Sunday evening:
At dinner. Parker Posey is at the next table.
THAT'S AWESOME! To my knowledge, that is the second time Skeeter has encountered (a very loose definition of encountered, I grant you) Ms. Posey in the six years that my friend has resided in the Big Apple. Parker Posey in the flesh, man, that's too cool.



I believe the above image to be from Fay Grim, which I have not yet seen, but which I have been warned is quite horrid. We are dealing with Parker Posey, though, and thus that warning shall be insufficient to deter me.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, "The Old School Off the Bright" from A Jackknife to a Swan (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Poetry...
"We need every able asshole,
Every asshole you can spare,
We're going up the Bright,
And welcome to this fine affair."

No comments: