Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Explorers Club
No. CXXV - Jackie Stewart's life is better than yours.








One of these Halloweens, I'm really going to have to costume myself as Jackie Stewart.

Fair warning, lads and lasses, this next week is going to be hellishly hectic and should leave me hopelessly harried. I expect bloggy blogging to be sporadic and grumpy. But at least I've breakfast with The Guy and The Gal scheduled for the morrow, and that should be an absolute delight.

Easter was, and shall continue to be 'til Pentecost, magnificent. If you're willing, I'd like to speak with each of you about the Lord God's fathomless love.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The London Symphony Orchestra, "Ode to Joy" (from Ludwig Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 in D Major, Opus 125 "Choral") from (the) London Symphony Orchestra Plays Classical Favourites (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: