Monday, April 20, 2009

The Explorers Club
No. CXXVI - The Battles of Lexington & Concord, 19 April 1775.








My apologies for the lateness of this episode. Last night, after Law & Order: Criminal Intent, I hung around to check out In Plain Sight, and then after that I urgently needed to finish a Project TRITON email for K. Steeze.

Obamboozled
This evening, in the final session of my economic history class, a lady who has spend the last four months spouting laughably populist and vaguely Marxist claptrap turned to me and said, "You're too smart to be so right wing." Lovely. It reminded me, as I remarked to her, of when my erstwhile best friend would say to me, "You're way too smart to believe in God."

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Fatboy Slim, "Weapon of Choice" (video) via YouTube (T.L.A.M.)

Sonntag, 19 April
The Wombats, "Backfire At the Disco" from A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: