Thursday, April 30, 2009

I would sincerely love the catharsis that would be afforded me by bloggy blogging about what's been eating me this week, what's been raining on my parade, but I am bound by my word not to speak of this vexation. A man is only as good as his word, and I am trying so hard for my word to be worth a damn.

"A little more than kin, and less than kind."
--Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act I, Scene II

But enough of that, let's move on to something altogether more pleasant. Consider the curious case of Emilia Fox, daughter of the venerable English actor Edward Fox. Many girls appear lovely at first glance, but over time that initial blush fades and flaws that were at first obscured soon become all that one can see. Miss Fox is that rarest of beauties, one who becomes lovelier each time she is seen. Also, I highly recommend Cashback to anyone who hasn't seen the film.



I wonder what is the impression conveyed by posts such as this? Am I an inveterate pervert, a Peeping Tom looking at latter-day Ladies Godiva, or a man who appreciates beauty as an ideal? Or a third option altogether?

No comments: