Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day

Cake, "Love You Madly" from Comfort Eagle (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"I don't want to fake it,
I just want to make it,
The ornaments look pretty but they're pulling down the branches of the tree,
I don't want to think about it,
I don't want to talk about it,
When I kiss you lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea.

"I want to love you madly,
I want to love you now,
I want to love you madly,
I want to love you, love you madly…"


Bier!
Last night, I had a Guinness Blonde American Lager, which the bottle cap & neck label describe as "№ 1 in the Discovery Series" (brew-link). Important to the enjoyment of Guinness Blonde is an understanding & acceptance that this is not Guinness Draught, what most including your humble narrator habitually refer to as simply "Guinness." (That's how I ordered my lunchtime pint on St. Patrick's Day.) Appraise the Blonde American Lager on its own merits & you might well find it, as I did, an entirely pleasing libation. Cheers!

No comments: