Saturday, October 17, 2020

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' Yesterday

Freitag, 16. Oktober
Avril Lavigne, "Bad Reputation" from Goodbye Lullaby (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: A cover of the Joan Jett classic.
"I don't give a damn about my reputation,
Never said I wanted to improve my station,
And I'm only doing good while I'm havin' fun,
And I don't have to please no one,
And I don't give a damn about my bad reputation…

"I don't give a damn about my reputation,
I've never been afraid of any deviation,
And I don't really care if ya think I'm strange,
I ain't gonna change,
And I'm never gonna care about my bad reputation…

"I don't give a damn about my reputation,
The world's in trouble there's no communication,
And everyone can say what they want to say,
It never gets better anyway,
So why should I care about a bad reputation anyway?…"

No comments: