Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Ninety fucking degrees, man. Yikes. These temperatures aren't supposed to arrive until July or August. Does this augur ill for the remainder of the summer?

The yard really needs to be mowed, and garbage day is tomorrow; so, the grass clippings won't have time to become stinky. But yeah, I'm not mowing. It's ninety fucking degrees, man. I'm not mowing.

Tomorrow is garbage day, but I'm not taking out the trash. It's ninety fucking degrees, man. I'll do it tomorrow morning, when it'll be only seventy-five degrees at 9 a.m.

The parents are going to an anniversary party this weekend. I think I may endeavour to not leave the house on Saturday. Possible exceptions: if I am expecting a movie from Netflix, I may collect the mail.

The World, Etc.
When was the last time you thought about what's going on in Zimbabwe? Or the war in the D.R. Congo? When was the last time you thought about Africa? It is part of the world, you know.

No comments: