Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Now on it's way to my hot little hands* from the fine folks at Netflix: The Hebrew Hammer, starring Adam Goldberg and Judy Greer. By the Holy of Holies, I hope it lives up to its potential.

Speaking of the Holy of Holies, this past weekend I saw The Last Temptation of Christ. It confirmed my opinion that Martin Scorsese is highly overrated as a director. Now I just need to watch The Greatest Story Ever Told and The Passion of the Christ back to back.

*In actuality, my hands are not little but slightly large. My fingers are kind of long, but the really freaky part is my palms; my palms are like fucking paddles. They're ridiculous. Great Granny Gray's, may she rest in peace, maiden name was Pudaphott ("pud-uh-foot"); apparently, it means "wide feet." All the Wilson men have wide feet (me: size 11 1/2 EEE; my dad: size 9 1/2 EEEE). It would also seem that our "pudapheett" include our hands. The palms are so weirdly huge!

No comments: