Thursday, August 18, 2005

Feel free to light my pants on fire, becuase there isn't going to be an "L.A. Story" post today. I know, I know, I'm a big fat fucking liar mere days after complaining about being labeled a big fat fucking liar. But, as I said in that very post, I have told my fair share of tall tales. "Come on, liar man, weave your web."

I shan't bore you with the details, but it is a damn shame that today is the only time in the history of the universe that it will ever be August 18, A.D. 2005. Something so precious and unique shouldn't have been marred by so much crumminess.

But, at least I did see Revenge of the Sith as planned. The Guy is absolutely right, it does get better each time, amazingly enough. Wow. Again, from the very depths of my soul, thank you so much, Mr. Lucas.

No comments: