Monday, August 8, 2005

The Return of the Secret Base
On the one hand, in the last month I have done, by my standards, quite a bit of traveling. I've driven through the fabled Canadas to the boondocks of upstate New York, taken advantage of Wilber and Orville Wright's hard work all the way to and from the Left Coast, and then traversed anew the Great White North on the way to a thriving metropolis in upstate New York. In my travels, I have seen a goodly percentage of my friends, all of whom I do not see as often as I might prefer. I've also taken a few daytrips throughout my beloved Great Lakes State. These treks have had a negative influence on this blog, the Secret Base of the Rebel Black Dot Society, of which I remain the sole member. Or perhaps the travel is just an excuse (the Syracuse excuse?). I tend to think not, but truly that is neither here nor there. In the recent past, this blog has not been all I have wished it to be, and I dedicate myself to righting the course. Coming attractions:

"L.A. Story" - a full recounting of my second journey to the Bear Republic.

"The Adventures of Team Bachelor" - all the festivities and misadventures of the wedding in Syracuse

The best is yet to come. Or at least I hope so. If what came before was the best... wow. And not the good kind of wow. No, not at all.

No comments: