Monday, July 10, 2006

The Queue
Gerald Green, The Last Angry Man ***in progress***
Sarah Vowell, Radio On: A Listener's Diary ***in progress***
Natan Sharansky with Ron Dermer, The Case for Democracy: The Power of Freedom to Overcome Tyranny and Terror
Sarah Vowell, Assassination Vacation
Daniel Dafoe, Robinson Crusoe
Baroness Orczy, The Scarlet Pimpernel
Jung Chang and Jon Halliday, Mao: The Unknown Story

In addition, my birthday is in two weeks and I expect to receive several books as gifts. I will buy A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby is no one gives it to me.

The Netflix Queue
The Dead Zone
A Bronx Tale
The Devil's Brigade
To Hell and Back
The Red Badge of Courage
E.T.: The Extraterrestrial
Dummy
Papillon
Birdman of Alcatraz
Orlando


I am particularly looking forward to Orlando; I find Tilda Swinton's bizareness absolutely fascinating.

No comments: