Monday, September 11, 2006

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
--Edmund Burke

First and foremost, I am an American. I love America and, Bog help me, I love my fellow Americans. Let us never forget, not for an instant, not even in the heat of the bitterest partisan disagreement, that we are not the enemy. We can, nay, we must disagree, we must argue and yell and struggle to find the best way forward, but we will move forward. We will face the enemy together, as Americans, united. E pluribus unum. We move forward as one. God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America.

"This I Believe" by Frank Miller.

BTW South Song of the Day
Aaron Tippen, "Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly" from Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly (Mt. Love)

No comments: