Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Dreadful Sick Kneecaps Ricky Fitness
Perhaps I overestimated my recuperative powers, for though my cough has lessened in severity vis-a-vis the now former splitting headaches, I am yet acutely aware that something is... not right in my lungs, which would seem to preclude a run on the treadmill tomorrow unless the morn finds my condition much improved. Rats!

Vote For Kodos
My man Rudy and Johnny Edwards the proverbial fair-haired boy have bitten the dust. More opinion and analysis in the following days; so, for now I leave you to ponder the following (alphabetical order seemed the most fair method):

President Hillary Clinton

President John McCain

President Barack Obama

President Mitt Romney

Democracy is a dizzying, thrilling, exacerbating, gratifying, mesmerizing, rewarding, and ever so terribly perilous a way to govern a nation, especially a martial, economic, and cultural colossus such our beloved America. Wheeeee!

Science!
Mercurylink. Oooo, neat!

Though it seems stupendously unlikely, the fanciful part of me hopes the MESSENGER probe finds some evidence of the hypothetical planet Vulcan. (Not to be confused with Star Trek's fictional planet Vulcan.)

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Lagwagon, "Randal Gets Drunk" from Short Music for Short People (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: