Monday, March 24, 2008

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like my government like I like my religion: just that little bit crazy. Dog-monsterlink. And that, my friends, is why I am so fond of the Japanese, they are crazy in the best ways.

Project TROIKA
And that is also why I am so optimistic about Project TROIKA, because therein is to be found some wild and crazy stuff, in the finest traditions of literary adventure and B.T.Wackiness.

Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense
B.P.R.D.: Hollow Earth Nos. 1-3
B.P.R.D.: The Soul of Venice
B.P.R.D.: Dark Waters
B.P.R.D.: Night Train
B.P.R.D.: There's Something Under My Bed
B.P.R.D.: Plague of Frogs
Nos. 1-5
B.P.R.D.: The Dead Nos. 1-5
B.P.R.D.: The Black Flame Nos. 1-6
B.P.R.D.: The Universal Machine Nos. 1-5
B.P.R.D.: Garden of Souls Nos. 1-5
B.P.R.D.: Killing Ground Nos. 1-5
B.P.R.D.: 1946 Nos. 1-3 (of 5)
B.P.R.D.: The Ectoplasmic Man
(B.P.R.D.: War on Frogs
Nos. 1-4)

Abe Sapien: Drums of the Dead
Abe Sapien: The Drowning
Nos. 1-2 (of 5)

Lobster Johnson: The Iron Prometheus Nos. 1-5

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Platters, "The Great Pretender" from The Very Best of The Platters (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: "My need is such, I pretend too much, I'm lonely but no one can tell."

No comments: