Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obamboozled
Happy anniversary, Mr. President. Cult of personalitylink & electionlink. Now go bugger yourself.

The Victors: Project OSPREY
Michigan 68-63 Connecticut (No. 15)
10-7, Big Ten 3-2

I had wanted to watch the game, but missed the start returning from a debate tournament at Butler University in Indianapolis. And, truth be told, I'm glad I didn't see the game, because I didn't deserve to see us win; I didn't deserve to see us win because prior to the game I didn't think we had a snowflake's chance in Hell of winning. Boy howdy, I love being wrong! Is there still an outside, outside chance of making the N.C.A.A. Tournament? Keep hope alive!

Go Blue!

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Fountains of Wayne, "The Girl I Can't Forget" from Out-of-State Plates, Disc Two (T.L.A.M.)

Dienstag, 19 Januar
Fountains of Wayne, "Hackensack" from Welcome Interstate Managers (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: