Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Girls of September '79
Happy birthday to Mrs. Sacramento (née Never Girl)! Mrs. Sacramento played a supporting rôle in a dream I had the other day. In the topsy-turvy logic of dreams, my dancing partner was first the actress Vanessa Ray & then Mrs. Sacramento, even though the two share no physical resemblance. Dreams. You know. Happy birthday, Lindsay!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The University of Michigan Marching Band, "I Want to Go Back to Michigan" from A Saturday Tradition (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: This post was pre-composed & scheduled for automatic publication; by the time this is published I will be, if I have not met with some not-entirely-unwelcome misadventure, across the border in verdammt Ohio, the place where happiness goes to die. I want to go back to Michigan, & the sooner I can quit this infernal place the better.

No comments: