Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The University of Michigan Marching Band, "Hoover Street Rag" from A Saturday Tradition (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: This post is being published in advance, for by this time these words go "live" I should be in Ohio, having for the second consecutive Saturday motored past my beloved Ann Arbor on the way to the forsaken place where happiness goes to die. What horrific mistakes did I make so that this sorry fate is my life? Two consecutive weekends in Ohio? I knew my comeuppance would catch me up sooner or later, but I never imagined it would be so cruel. Maybe this R.D.B.S.O.T.D. should have been "Bright Future in Sales" by Fountains of Wayne, because I can't live like this forever.

Mindful of the football game that I shan't be able to watch: Go Blue!

No comments: