Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Aquabats!, "Attacked by Snakes!" from The Fury of The Aquabats! (Captain Thumbs-up)

Commentary: Attacked by snakes-link.

"My perilous fate, I see no escape
As serpents lay siege to my country estate,
The Devil must have opened Hell's gate
And called up millions of snakes to take me from this place.

Big ones, little ones, fat ones, skinny ones,
Protect me from their venomous drug
That springs from the needles of fangs,
Attacked by snakes! By snakes!

So many snakes you could fill the Great Lakes with snakes,
Ha ha ha, run! I tried to hide,
But snakes bites on my face testify I've been
Attacked by snakes! By snakes!

So many snakes it would take a thousand crates
To contain the snakes after me,
I'd rather be burned at the stake
Then be, attacked by snakes!"

Also of interest are the comments of a U.S. Department of Agriculture official named Dan Vice; well, not his comments, but his name: Mr. Vice. Man alive, I hope his surname is pronounced "vice," not something like "vee-che." Beware Mr. Vice!

No comments: