Thursday, April 10, 2014

SKApril!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Forces of Evil, "Independent" from Friend or Foe? (T.L.A.M.)

Skammentary: The verses of "Independent" of composed of call & answer betwixt a fellow & his militantly independent girlflesh.

"Will you please hold my hand?
I can't, I'm independent.
I want to be your man!
You can't! I'm independent.

"It's not that we don't know,
Why can't she let it go?
She's independent, she doesn't need your help!
She's independent, she'll do it by herself!…

"I'll call you on the phone.
You can't, I'm independent.
Let me know when you're home.
I can't! I'm independent…"

"I hate this game we're playin',
I can't hear what she's sayin',
Telling me that she is right and I am always wrong,
Everything she does
Is only just because
She's clinically insane!…"

No comments: