Thursday, July 10, 2014

Objective BLACK MAMBA

Yesterday, 9 July, was the feast day of Saint Veronica Giuliani (1660-1727): saint-link. Stigmata!

Commentary: I shall have to find a different calendar of saints, as the calendar I've been using appears to be less accurate than one might wish. What else should one expect from the interwebs? I meant well & all error was unintentional. There is considerable value in learning about a saint, even on a day that is not her feast/memorial.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Grand Funk Railroad, "We're an American Band" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Heard yesterday in a rerun of Supernatural. I do not endorse the "sex-drugs, & rock & roll" ethos in "We're an American Band," & as songs about being in a band in the early Nineteen Seventies go, C.C.R.'s "Travelin' Band" is superior, but it's still been stuck in my head since last night.

No comments: