Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Rebel Black Dot Song of Life of the Day

Less Than Jake, "Life Led Out Loud" from Greetings & Salutations from Less Than Jake (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary: It is mildly irksome that the song is titled "Life Led Out Loud" whilst the lyrics are very clearly "life lived out loud," but only because I'm a persnickety beggar.
"Drag the skeletons out,
Parade them all around town:
Welcome to my life lived out loud!
Drag the skeletons out,
Parade them all around town:
Welcome to my life lived out loud!…

"Drag the skeletons out,
Parade them all around town:
Welcome to my life lived out loud!
Throw all the secrets out,
And take the words from my mouth:
Welcome to my life lived out loud!…"
Compare to Luke, 12:2:
There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known.

No comments: