Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Operation ÖSTERREICH: Exodus 90, Day 38

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 326.4 lbs
This weigh-in: 328.0 lbs.
Difference: +1.6 lbs.

I can admit when I'm beat. There's no point in continuing this farce, I'll never weigh less than I do now. It doesn't matter how I change my diet, how often I'm hungry, I'll never weigh less than I do now; so, why waste everyone's time pretending? In the immortal words of Jar Jar Binks, "My give up."


Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
Reel Big Fish, "Nothin'" from Turn the Radio Off (The Last Angry Eoxdus Rude Boy)

Skammentary: Yes, this R.B.D.S.O.T.D. violates Exodus 90 protocol, & I don't care.
"Every time I try so hard,
I get nothin', nothin'!
Things you try and you will fail,
You get nothin', nothin'!
I did all that I could
Got nothin', nothin'!
Tried so hard,
Nothin', nothin'!

"I never wanted it that way,
Guess there was nothin' I could say,
I don't know what I want,
But I know I don't want this.
I give up, I give in,
Know I'm never gonna win…"

No comments: