Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The Rebel Black Dot Hello Rockview Song o' the Day

Less Than Jake, "History of a Boring Town" from Hello Rockview (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary:
"She just got a new job
But she doubts it will last,
So let's take a drink and never think,
Yeah, here's to the past.
She said, 'Its so funny,
'How life runs out so fast.'
It's just another wasted day…

"Just talked to this girl,
Used to live, yeah, on my street.
After all these years you're here,
And its still just you and me.
Sometimes I can't believe after all these years
I just think I'll never leave here.
She said, 'It's so funny,
'How life runs out so fast.'
Let's take another drink,
And here's to the past…

"And remember when they looked through you,
And then looked past me,
We were the ones they said would always leave.
So when you go, just think of me,
Think of me…"

No comments: