Wednesday, February 12, 2003

The great thing about the world is that it is a far stranger and more odd place than you could ever imagine.

Damn it, I got traded from Pittsburgh to the Rangers. I don't want to play for the Rangers. I mean, NYC is great, but I fucking hate the Rangers. Oh, wait, wait, I didn't get traded. I'm thinking of the professional hockey player with my name. I don't even know how to play hockey. Hey, I hope Mike Wilson likes playing for the Rangers. Stupid unoriginal parents....

I chewed out my shiteater of a boss, both in an email last night and today when he stopped by the pool to talk to me about the email. Yes, it did indeed make me feel better. I'm still fucking pissed about last night, but at least I was able to make someone else's day a little more unpleasant. Schadenfreude!

No comments: