Thursday, February 20, 2003

I have a headache. This sucks, as I almost never get headaches. I'm not coughing, but my nose is stuffed and I think my headache is related to the fact that every inch of my sinus cavities seems to be full. Ugh.

My date with Q-Girl is tonight, but I still don't know what we're doing. I'm thinking Palio's. It's nice enough to make a good impression, but it's no Gandy Dancer. Opinions? I really don't know what to do after dinner. I've got several ideas, but I've shot them all down one by one. Hmmm. Maybe we'll just walk around for a while... but I don't know if she likes walks. Fuck it. I'll improvise. (And by improvise, I mean I'll IM Skeeter and make her tell me what to do.)

The Bald Mountain is going to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" before tomorrow's Big Nine Boys' Swimming and Diving Championship. So, we'll be in GB for the evening. If fortune favors us, we might be able to catch The Tourettes Ponies at The Local. Then, the Mountain's off to spend his spring break with K. Steeze in Savannah.

No comments: