Wednesday, February 5, 2003

Real Can of Yams CODENAME: Koala
(all songs are tentative and in no particular order)
"Carpe Diem"
"Late Night Swim"
"Awful Awfulness"
"The Lando System"
"It's Your Turn, Part II"
"A Girl Named Hell-ya"
"The Cowboy, the Indian, and the Cyborg"
"Why Must Things Change?"
"My Best Friend"
"Carpe Noctum"
"Wrong Number Song"
"Our Best Song Ever!"

Truly, I hope RCY has the opportunity to record a second album. I mean, girls with musical tastes as diverse as Lindsay (Matchbox Twenty... gag me), The Watergirl (David Gray... I'm feeling ill), and the Evil Princess (MxPx... now that's my kind of girl!) all think we're a great live act. And if there's one good reason to be in a rock band, it's to meet chicks. To quote Kiel Phegley, "I joined a band for the music, the money, and the girls. The music's great, but I'm still broke and not getting any. What went wrong?" And aside from the ladies, the Superfans are itching for another album. More importantly, though, I'm itching for another album.

No comments: